Narrated by Julie McCarthy
A Hannah and Tamar mystery
Run time: 2 hrs and 8 min
Genres: YA, mystery, cozy
Somebody is running around schools and local businesses setting off smoke bombs. Somebody is also being mean to others online (cyber bullying). Miles asks Hannah and Tamar to help him out. Somebody has been harassing his sister. He’s trying to turn over a new leaf, but some people aren’t making that easy.
- It’s cute.
- I like the cyber bullying angle.
- A lot of the conversations were odd dinner conversations with the family. Their dad’s reaction to Mile’s name was just bizarre.
- I’m not sure if the repeated references to the mother making a wonderful dinner was supposed to be a compliment or odd ritual but it came up like 2-3 times in a 2-ish hour book.
- The story had a satisfying conclusion.
- Felt like the girls did more to solve this mystery, that was nice.
- Wholesome, traditional family values.
- Some hints at romances.
Another entry in a kid-safe mystery series.
If you want to get 5 clean audio promos a month. Sign up here.
Have You Tried Kindle Vella Yet?
Christmas Shorts – (Mystery, thriller, Christian, suspense; Ongoing; story 1 is complete) Only one story right now, but will be a collection of short stories with characters from across my series. Typically, FBI agents with personal drama. Might feature an abundance of cute puppies.
Assassin School Season 1 – (thriller, YA; Complete) Teen spies try to survive the rigorous training and other drama as powerful people battle to control the Ghost children.
The Minder Project Season 1 – (scifi, genetic engineering, superpowers; shares characters with Dustin’s Decision, Updated Wednesdays) The government gave her genetic Gifts. Now, it wants what it paid for from the program.
Dustin’s Decision Devya’s Children Book 5 – (YA scifi, shares characters with The Minder Project; Complete) Genetically altered teens struggle to navigate the murky world and control their Gifts.
Trials, Tribulations, and Trust Issues (Superheros, superpowers) A young woman who can access almost any superpower gets manipulated into testing them for the government.