Narrated by David Angelo
Run Time: 4 hrs and 44 mins
Mike catches a case that sparks gold fever in a lot of people.
- Collin voice goes up and down in a really annoying manner.
- I like Moses.
- Narrator has decent range. Wish Collin’s part was a heck of a lot shorter. Wanted to slug that guy.
- Content Warnings: 3 f-bombs
- Steve’s kind of annoying. Where did Steve come from. Well, at least the characters are kind of realistic.
- I like how there’s still a sense of danger. People die. The main character gets in some scraps that at least give the illusion of real danger.
- There’s an overarching hint of more danger but at least this story has a great sense of closure.
Another solid entry in a mystery series that’s just shy of gritty. (It’s like the diet version.)
Audiobook Promotions …
33 of my 36 audible titles are listed on Audiobooks Unleashed.
Whether you’re looking for mystery or suspense or fantasy, I’ve got a title for you. Never Again (mystery, suspense) and Reshner’s Royal Ranger (epic sci-fi) just made it there.
Note: Filter by US if you’re looking for those codes as many titles are out.
Ones I think may still have US codes: Reshner’s Royal Ranger, Never Again, Innova, The Golden City Captives, The Holy War, Reclaim the Darklands, Eagle Eyes, Treachery Makes it Tense, Ashlynn’s Dreams Shorts, The Dark Side of Science, Ashlynn’s Dreams, Nadia’s Tears, Malia’s Miracles, and Varick’s Quest
Devya’s Children Series Links:
Ashlynn’s Dreams Shorts – short stories featuring Jillian.
The Dark Side of Science – official prequel to Devya’s Children; Genetically altered kids fight for the right to live. (Def US codes for this one, but not on AU. Find me on FB)
Ashlynn’s Dreams – Genetically altered Dream Shaper learns her gift.
Nadia’s Tears – Jillian tries to awaken her sister, Nadia, from a coma.
Malia’s Miracles – Jillian and her siblings try to save a friend’s mother.
Varick’s Quest – Jillian and Danielle get kidnapped. Nadia’s also in trouble.