The main character is a starship captain straight outta flight school. Your best friend is off to be a Star Marshall. You have an older(??) brother and a younger sister. But then you end up getting a dream job. And your siblings decided to tag along too.
- There’s some friction between your siblings. Brother’s a marshall, and sister is a mechanic.
- There’s a civil war on in the universe. Brother supports the orderly folks, and sister supports the rebels.
- The morality in the story shifts and nothing’s clear cut.
- I absolutely loved the vast majority of the chapters. Scifi is an amazing genre. Besides Perfect Match, this is the only scifi I can think of from Pixelberry.
- The music was downright awesome.
- You get to play as the brother and sister occasionally.
- Didn’t much care for the love interests. There actually aren’t that many for the MC because they also had one dedicated to the brother.
- I named my starship captain, Katrina. Overall, I enjoyed the character.
- I didn’t buy the pet this round. I think they offered it pretty far into the game.
- Didn’t care for the end; hence the sorta low rating.
- Some of the diamond choices they offer you are the ones that would make you a decent human being. I sprang for a few of them.
- The upgrades and protections didn’t really affect the story.
I hope they pick up and do another science fiction story. They could even use the same universe. There’s so much potential, and they put a heck of a lot of work into universe building. I would absolutely play another, even though the ending kinda annoyed me.
Associate links to follow…
Available Audiobooks: I have free codes for almost everything.
The Collins Case – 2 FBI agents track down a kidnapped family. Kid friendly.
If fantasy’s more your thing, go Redeemer Chronicles. The first, Awakening, is available as an audiobook.
Ashlynn’s Dreams Shorts – a kid deals with her parents’ divorce, bullies, and the wonder of discovery.
Try The Dark Side of Science – Genetically altered kids fight for the right to live.
Beyond Broken Pencils – Contemporary literary tale of a school shooting. Ian unleashes his inner demons on his classmates and teachers…
Scratched Off – FBI agent vs a serial killer. When Sam Kerman sets out to hunt a serial killer, he has no idea how personal the case will become.
5 Steps to Surviving Chemistry – A primer for chemistry students. Breaks down concepts into simple terms.
5 Steps to Better Blurbs – A book for writers looking to improve their book descriptions