The season becomes about claiming one’s identity. Both Ramsey and Ayra strike out on their own so to speak. Ayra’s journey is probably the most expansive for quite a few seasons. She finally returns home to Westros. Lots of revenge happens in the show in general. Dany’s revenge on the khals is kind of awesome.
– Interesting relationships continue. Theon and Sansa.
– finally, Sansa is getting interesting.
– coups left and right
– Dany starts out as a prisoner. But it doesn’t seem to suit her well. She’s definitely better off in the queen role.
– Even at Arya’s training… there are always bullies.
– Red woman in ep 1… yikes.
– you get a little background on Hodor.
– Fav line “don’t eat the help.”
– there are still sweet moments. I suppose it can’t all be kill this, kill that.
– Dany’s revenge against the Khals is pretty epic. Does nobody pay attention to the “unburnt” part of those long titles she wears.
– You finally get to meet Sam’s family.
– Brienne and Jaime’s relationship is interesting and complicated.
– Cersi’s Last kid is an idiot and a tool for the Faith Militants
– battle of the bastards… pretty drawn out battle
– Sansa’s Revenge nice.
– Arya’s revenge also nice.
Nice end… positive note but hints of discord.
Associate links to follow…
(If you click through and buy something, there’s the chance I’ll earn like $0.04 … not kidding, that’s basically it.)
Audible – If you’d like some free codes, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with requests for any of my works.