Starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence
Mike Lowery and Marcus Burnett, veteran cops go up against a drug cartel. Marcus just wants to retire and enjoy the good life, but he come back to help when it becomes clear somebody’s out to kill his former partner, Mike.
- Action packed
- I enjoyed the fact that there was a decent plot with some twists for the MCs to encounter
- Will Smith and Martin Lawrence make a good team.
- Most of the funny parts were in the trailer. That’s neither here nor there, but it would have been more fun to discover some of the gems.
- The cops have some cool tech toys.
- The bad guy was a tad overpowered but it made for good movie.
- Content warning: strong language, pervasive violence
- I have not watched the others in the series.
Not every action movie must be seen on a big screen, but this is one where I do think the bigger screen enhances the experience.
Associate links to follow…
Available Audiobooks: I have free codes for almost everything.
New Release: The Shadow Council Series 1: Money Makes it Deadlier – An FBI agent gets caught up in a robbery gone wrong.
Shadow Council Book 3: Christmas Makes it Chaos – The FBI agent gets a strange ally in the quest to prevent chaos from rocking a lot of people’s holiday season.
The Collins Case – 2 FBI agents track down a kidnapped family. Kid friendly.
If fantasy’s more your thing, go Redeemer Chronicles. The first, Awakening, is available as an audiobook.
Ashlynn’s Dreams Shorts – a kid deals with her parents’ divorce, bullies, and the wonder of discovery.
Try The Dark Side of Science – Genetically altered kids fight for the right to live.
Beyond Broken Pencils – Contemporary literary tale of a school shooting. Ian unleashes his inner demons on his classmates and teachers…
Scratched Off – FBI agent vs a serial killer. When Sam Kerman sets out to hunt a serial killer, he has no idea how personal the case will become.
5 Steps to Surviving Chemistry – A primer for chemistry students. Breaks down concepts into simple terms.
5 Steps to Better Blurbs – A book for writers looking to improve their book descriptions